Cannular: Bench Top Can Seamer
The Cannular is a manual can seamer that is easy to use, reliable, and beautifully simple.
Whether you’re a brewery looking to offer canned beer to go or a homebrewer wanting to keep your creations fresh and fully protected from light, the Cannular is the answer. This benchtop unit is one of the most compact and easy to use can seamers you’ll find. The Cannular only requires one person to operate, and each can takes roughly 5 seconds to seam. With a two-person team, one filling and one seaming, the Cannular becomes a suitable option for nano breweries doing small canning production runs.
The beauty of the Cannular lies in how truly simple it is to operate. With only three points of operation, it only takes a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the machine. The seaming process is as follows:
- Place lid atop the can and place the can on the table spacer
- Turn the platform lever clockwise to raise the can to the seamer
- Press the button to turn the machine on and begin spinning the can
- Push the seaming lever away from you and hold for 1-2 seconds
- Pull the seaming lever towards you and hold for 1-2 seconds
- Press the button to turn off the machine and stop spinning the can
- Turn the platform lever counterclockwise to lower the can
That’s all there is to it!
You may also need:
Cans & Lids