Visit dry dock brewing co.
The brewery was Aurora, Colorado’s first when owners Kevin DeLange and Michelle Reding opened with a 7 BBL brewhouse in a 900-square-foot space in 2005.
Immersion Pro for Carboys and Buckets can heat or cool your fermenting beer, wine, or mead by 35°F (15°C) above or below your ambient temperature, and maintain the set temperature to 0.3° F, a level of control only found in commercial breweries, wineries, and meaderies.
• Immersion Pro head unit
• Heat transfer rod
• Jacket that fits carboys and buckets
• Power supply (100v-240v, 50/60hz)
• Temperature probe
• #10 Stopper, drilled for Immersion
• Blowoff Kit: (3′ of 3/8″ ID tubing, 3/8″ 90º connector, one-way air release valve, 3/8″ ID sleeved grommet)
• 2x Rod Sleeves for low pH styles
Out of stock