- How long have you worked at The Brew Hut? I have been working at The Brew Hut since 2009
- How did you first get into homebrewing? Hanging out at the original Dry Dock Brewing and being excited about how the beer-making process works. As well as, hanging out with friends that had homebrewed before and wanted to get back into it.
- What do you enjoy most about working at The Brew Hut? I enjoy our creative customers and learning from them about new ingredients, processes, and products.
- What did you do prior to working for The Brew Hut? I worked for a furniture designer making high-end furniture.
- What are your favorite styles to make? Easy drinking summer ales, brown ales & porters.
- Describe your brewing system or equipment. I have had many setups over the years and tested many different products, but my go-to setup is a cooler mash tun, a keg converted keg as a kettle, and a pump for recirculating, whirlpooling, and transferring.
- What piece of equipment or brewing process has made the most difference in your beer and/or wine? It’s all about fermentation! Making yeast starters, using oxygen, and having controlled fermentation temperatures.
- What other fermented beverages have you made? Beer, wine & ginger beer
- List of any other hobbies or interests. I often work in my wood shop on many different projects, I love live music and drinking beers with friends!