Visit dry dock brewing co.
The brewery was Aurora, Colorado’s first when owners Kevin DeLange and Michelle Reding opened with a 7 BBL brewhouse in a 900-square-foot space in 2005.
· What are your favorite styles to make?
IPAs and Sours· Are you a member of any brew clubs or organizations?
Not an official one. My neighbor and I both brew separately, and our entire cul-de-sac enjoys
· Have you won any medals or awards? Nothing official· Describe your brewing system or equipment: Very rudimentary, bottom of the barrel, but it gets the job done.
· What piece of equipment or brewing process has made the most difference in your beer and/or wine? A 10-gallon brew pot, and the plate chiller
· What other things have you fermented? Ciders and kombucha
· List of any other hobbies or interests. Brewing beer is my only real hobby.